Our client is a well-established structural and civil engineering consultancy operating from offices in Central London.
They undertake high profile commercial and residential projects, including new builds, refurbishments, and extensions, and have long experience of employing graduate level engineers, with a key aim of driving their career development.
Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year’s design consultancy work experience and a degree in Civil Engineering.
You should be a confident individual with excellent communication skills, and comfortable working in a thriving engineering team.
In the Civil Engineering team you will be applying your skills whilst working in all aspects of projects from scheme design, through to construction on site:
- Design of drainage, service, road infrastructure and earthworks
- Preparation of associated drawings from concept stage through to construction.
- Preparation of Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage Statements and Service Strategy Reports as well as design of Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems from concept stage through to implementation.
- Design and detailing of works associated with highway (s.278, s.38, etc.) and drainage agreements (s.104, s.185, etc) as well as other relevant consents / permits and negotiation of technical approvals.
- Site audits and feasibility assessments.
- Growing civil engineering expertise as well as maintaining and developing Client relationships.
The package includes a competitive salary, benefits, and annual bonus.
If this sounds like the work environment and career opportunity you are seeking, then we would love to hear from you.