This client is a global design consultancy who are looking to recruit for their ever growing Kent office.
You will be supporting the engineering service function of this consultancy in the delivery of highways design and civil engineering and support a range of highways related design projects.
The role requires knowledge of highways and traffic engineering and the ability to assist to develop schemes from inception through to completion.
Financial and commercial awareness of project delivery to ensure tasks are delivered within fixed time limits and to a high standard of
Awareness of H&S and CDM regulations.
What we offer:
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Private Health Care
• Continuous training and development
• Flexible working policy
• Yearly Professional Membership of your choice
• Plenty of company organised social functions
• Hybrid Working (minimum 3 days per week in the office)
• Adhere to PCL Quality Assurance systems and procedures.
• To actively pursue on the job and formal training opportunities that complement PCL business needs and your personal development plan (including development with professional institution).
• Activities may include AutoCAD drawings & designs, site surveys, analysing data and writing reports.
• Civil Engineering Degree, HNC, etc.
• CSCS Card.
• AutoCAD certification.
Your Skills and Experience:
• Highways & Transportation project design experience including application of standards.
• Microsoft software packages such as; Word, Powerpoint & Excel.
• Presentation Skills.
• Experience writing reports.
• AutoCAD experience.
• Working towards professional membership (ICE / CIHT).
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us. We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.