Our client is an established multi-disciplinary consultancy looking to employ an experienced hydrologist to join their environmental department in Reading, Berkshire.
We are ideally looking for somebody that has at least 3+ years’ experience within a consultancy organisation.
- Undertaking a variety of projects at any one time;
- Attend design and site meetings;
- Development and delivery of foul and surface water drainage designs and strategies;
- Ensure bids submitted reflect client requirements and are prepared and submitted in compliance with SMA procedures;
- Contribute towards the development of high levels of drainage performance, reliability and quality;
- Undertake Flood Risk Assessments and demonstrate a thorough understanding of current assessment techniques;
- Produce technical reports efficiently and accurately;
- Demonstrate proficiency with the assessment, design and specification of highway, surface and foul water drainage systems for residential and commercial development proposals;
- Demonstrate proficiency with the design and specification of sustainable drainage systems to current design standards;
- Demonstrate a proficiency with the design and specification of both adoptable and private sewerage pumping stations;
- Contribute towards the preparation and submission of Section 98, 104 and 106 agreements;
- Disseminate knowledge to junior members of staff.