We are currently working with an independent multi-disciplinary design consultancy who are looking to recruit Assistant Structural Engineers/Graduate Structural Engineers with minimum 1 years industry experience. The vacancy has come about due to a swift influx of live projects.
They work on a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial projects however this role is predominantly working on residential projects. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Senior Engineers and Directors to provide exceptional designs.
- You will have some experience attending meetings with contractors, architects, and clients.
- You will be required to work with the engineers and technicians. You will be joining a fast-growing organisation; this could be the perfect next step.
What you need to Succeed
- ally a degree and post-graduate qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline as well as professional registration such as the ICE or IStructE.
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame