Our client is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy who are now recruiting for a Project Leader or Associate Civil Engineer to join their busy Central London Team.
You will be working with a leading team in delivering projects and solutions for our clients using your expertise in the design of all civil engineering elements of residential schemes.
- To design all civil engineering elements of residential development schemes and ensure those designs are fully value engineered, suitable for adoption and most importantly to the clients brief and expectations.
- Take responsibility of financial aspects of the various schemes including producing fee proposals, negotiating fee agreements, monitoring costs, revenue, and profit etc.
- Assist with leading and developing a team of engineers within the engineering department.
- Development of new work streams particularly in the residential sector in the south and south west
- Able to build and develop good client relationships.
Your Skills & Experience:
- As an experienced Project Leader and Civil Engineer, you will have a wealth of experience in the design of roads and sewers and possess the required skills to not only manage others but also to communicate at all levels and engage successfully with clients and local authorities.
- Proven track record in delivering quality Civil Engineering solutions and designs for infrastructure, highways and particularly residential development projects which achieved or exceeded the client’s expectations.
- Possession of relevant knowledge and experience of the residential sector in the south and south west and have very good client contacts in that area of the country.
- Essential and key is the ability to develop and build on existing client contacts to successfully bring in new work streams.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Windes and PDS or XP Site 3D
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in the design of Civils designs for residential developments
- Excellent Engineering Technical knowledge as well as excellent analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of DMRB standards, and highway and drainage agreement processes with highway and sewerage authorities.
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
- HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineer
What we offer you:
- We will provide you with a flexible, friendly, and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself.
- We support our people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers.
- Our network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
- Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 24 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Private Healthcare, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships