Are you a Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking to grow your expertise on projects across the world? Our multi-disciplinary client is looking to recruit a Associate Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their Infrastructure Group in their Manchester office.
- Managing the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands, and priorities, whilst reviewing civil infrastructure design, from project proposition through to construction. Plan project resources and finances and monitor job financial performance.
- The management of technical staff, with responsibility for contributing to planning team workload, as well as assisting and mentoring staff where needed, and developing more junior team members.
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports, specification, and schedules.
- Applying customer focus you will be part of the work winning team securing the groups project pipeline.
What you need to succeed…
- Strong technical background in infrastructure design, with a demonstrable track record of delivering a technical specialism in a core infrastructure discipline (Highways, Utilities or Sustainable Drainage).
- Experience of successful multidisciplinary project delivery; demonstrating both the ability to manage and motivate the team, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A willingness to travel, and desire to lead continuous quality improvement in our work.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Civils 3D and Micro Drainage.
- A Member of a relevant professional institution.
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us.
We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.