Would you like to join a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who can offer you the role and progression you deserve?
We are working with an award winning, multi-disciplinary design consultancy who are currently seeking an Associate Infrastructure Civil Engineer to join the team in their busy Central London office on a full time permanent basis.
If you have a minimum of 5 years’ civil engineering experience, which should include developing concept designs, producing technical design information, drawings and specification and attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
What you need to succeed
- An Meng/MSc in civil engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer (or equivalent), not essential but ideal.
- A strong background in roads & drainage design,
- Strong analytical and research skills,
- Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage/Windes etc),
- Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects and other parties,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team with support from the Associate Director and Director.
You will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.