Our client is a national name in engineering excellence, and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial and retail amongst others. They are looking for an Associate Director to head up and lead their structures team.
This company already benefit from a healthy orderbook, and they require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who will be responsible for building and expanding the team.
- Undertaking concept designs and planning projects through to construction
- Leading and managing project teams to deliver projects on budget to meet technical and commercial expectations
- Managing project budgets and fees
- Manage, mentor, and motivate team members
- Interact and cultivate relations with clients and other project members
- Project resourcing and assistance in recruitment.
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near Chartered within a relevant institution eg. ICE, IStructE
- Strong background delivering Structural building projects within a UK based consultancy in both the private & public sectors
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal with the ability to form and maintain professional relationships with clients & colleagues