We are currently looking for a talented and well experienced Associate Director with 10 to 15 years’ experience in Development Transport Planning, working for private sector clients supporting planning applications, to play a key role in the clients growing traffic and transportation business.
The role will primarily involve leading private sector development projects across a range of sectors including residential, commercial, health and education.
A strong track record in Client liaison and negotiation with highway and transport authorities will be essential as well as preparing fee proposals and securing new commissions. This role will suit an ambitious and capable individual who is able to develop a Development Transport Planning workload in London and the south-east of England and with support from the wider team.
You will be professionally qualified and have an excellent working knowledge of national and local planning policy and best practice technical guidance. Significant experience of using TRICS, TEMpro, Junctions9 and LINSIG will be important as well as preliminary design skills in accordance with DMRB and Manual for Streets.
This is an excellent chance to join an exciting and growing business in which you can personally play a core role in the future development and success.
What you need to succeed:
• Degree in Transport Planning or Civil Engineering or a suitable level of professional experience to demonstrate capability.
• Professionally qualified e.g. CTPP or CEng.
• Planning excellent communication skills and expertise liaison and negotiation with Clients, multi-disciplinary teams, Authorities, and other stakeholders
• Project Management expertise delivering jobs on time and to budget.
• A working knowledge of National Planning Policy, Local Planning Policy, highway standards, and design guidance.
• Experience with relevant software packages including Junction 9 and LINSIG
• Proficiency in design including experience of AutoCAD.
An excellent benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant which will include:
• Private Healthcare
• Workplace Pension
• Training and Development
• Sponsorship of Professional Membership
• Eligibility for a performance related bonus