We are working with an established Consultancy who are currently looking for an Associate / Principal Structural Engineer to join their Recently opened Manchester office and provide a professional engineering service and team leadership role.
The successful Associate / Principal Structural Engineer will be a dynamic individual who is driven to succeed within their career.
You will be charged with helping provide vision and leadership, to differentiate our client from its main competitors. Your approach to engineering design will be a model of excellence, with a focus on achieving or bettering your business plan.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be working towards becoming chartered Engineer, either MICE or MIStructE, with a strong building structures design background in the UK.
As an Associate / Principal Structural Engineer, you will be offered a workload that includes a broad spectrum of projects, across all sectors using all traditional materials.
- At least 5 years’ post-Graduate minimum experience
- An innate understanding of structural engineering
- All round experience in building structures including load bearing masonry and framed structures
- Proven UK design experience utilising British Standards/Eurocodes
- Chartered or near chartered Membership of IStructE or ICE
- Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in most common materials i.e. steel, concrete, composite, masonry and timber
- Good verbal and written communication skills with experience of report writing essential
The company is continuing to expand and this would be an ideal opportunity if you would like a role which will offer you the opportunity to become involved and make a contribution towards this growth.