Specialist Structural Engineers consultancy based in Central London.
- You will act as understudy to the current Associate-Director and the role will be wholly technical.
- Current workload is a diverse mixture of projects in refurbishment and conservation engineering across London and the South East with project values up to £100million.
- Many of the projects won are complex with technically challenging solutions so all-round Structural Engineers would suit this role.
- Top base salary and benefits combined with the chance to work in an almost recession-proof sector of structural engineering.
What you need to Succeed
- Chartered with IStructE and/or ICE
- Excellent design, project and team-running skills gained in UK consultancy
- Technically strong and keen to progress your career working on complex temporary and permanent works projects in a dynamic consultancy
- Temporary works experience is not necessary for this role, but good technical ability is