We have an amazing opportunity for an Associate Structural Engineer to join a prestigious consultancy in Watford.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more
- Proactively and ethically motivating and leading project teams to deliver superior outcomes
- Collecting, preparing and compiling of fee projections
- Allocating of resources to project teams under your direction
- Developing Seniors and Design Engineer to accept greater responsibility and higher degree of accountability
- Undertaking career planning and arranging for effective mentoring to be provided
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant engineering experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ Project management experience
- Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership to project teams
- Proven delegation and negotiating skills
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Associate Structural Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team. The successful Associate Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of Structural engineers & technicians to mentor.