We are looking for an Associate Transport Planner to work on a diverse range of projects that cover urban development, infrastructure planning and design, resource management, and programme delivery.
The transport team works across a variety of exciting projects around the world, with work varying from strategic master planning at city, area or development scale to transport assessments at a development stage..
What you need to succeed…
• Experience in urban or transport planning/design, environmental analysis, economics and/or transport data analysis/modelling
• Able to draft technical reports and presentations and ability to visualise and articulate complex problems
• Communication skills with the ability to prepare and present work to both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in working as part of a project-based team
• Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential, other software tools desirable.
• Capability in other transport or city planning skills such master planning and planning strategy
• Understanding of development planning principles and exposure to integrated design within master planning
• Experience in using software: GIS, CAD, Adobe packages (illustrator and InDesign)
• Experience of working on international projects and flexibility to travel