Are you a Civil 3D Technician? Our client is looking to recruit a technician to join their team in Bristol. The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
- Undertaking civil infrastructure design and master planning, from concept stage through to construction. Work typically includes drainage, earthworks, highways, pressurised water networks and other utility co-ordination.
- Managing the delivery of BIM models and CAD documentation of designs, as well as compiling BIM Execution Plans.
- Preparing technical reports, specification, and schedules.
- Contributing to the planning of team workload.
- Mentor and assist more junior Technicians.
What you need to succeed…
- A technical background in infrastructure design, demonstrating development of a technical specialism in a core infrastructure discipline (Highways or Sustainable Drainage).
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD and Civil 3D. Proficiency in Micro Drainage would also be advantageous.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of BIM processes and standards such as PAS1192-2.
- An ability to undertake design tasks with minimal supervision, good communication skills, and willingness to interact will all members of the team.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCAD.
- A technical member of a relevant institution or actively working towards professional registration status.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Benefits – including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance and corporate discounts.
- Early leaving at the end of the month
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us.
We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.