Our client is a large multi disciplinary design consultancy who are working on HS2.
Suitable candidates will have Architectural, Landscape and Urban design BIM drawing experience. You must have Microstation experience.
Key Duties: Production of 3D BIM drawings for Architecture, Landscape and Urban Design
Capacity: For HS2 it would be 40 hours per week, 8 hour per day approx. You will be needed to be in the office 2 days a week.
Essential Skills and Knowledge: The below is largely relevant, with the key focus specifically to have experience working with Bentley software (MicroStation, Aecosim and Projectwise) at an HS2 standard.
What you need to succeed
- A Bachelor’s degree in a design related discipline,
- Background knowledge in Architecture / Landscape Architecture / Urban Design with the focus on graphic representation with ideally 3 plus years’ experience,
- Experience working in a BIM environment on multi-disciplinary design projects,
- A strong working knowledge of 2D and 3D modelling software (MicroStation, Aecosim, AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and or other 3D modelling software)
- Specifically, experience working with Bentley software (MicroStation and Aecosim) is key, and at HS2 standards
- Knowledge and experience of QA workflows,
- Good communication skills, and strong team working skills,
- Attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Projectwise
- Knowledge of parametric design (dynamo, grasshopper or FME),
- A good understanding of spatial data processing, analysis and visualisation,
- Experience of working on large infrastructure projects.
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Duration: 12 months