We are working with one of our key clients to find them an Infrastructure Civil Engineer to join their civil engineering team, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
They are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination.
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
- Contract management
- Report writing
- Site surveys
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE
- Good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
- Proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal