We are working with one of our key clients to find them an Infrastructure Civil Engineer to join their civil engineering team, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
As Infrastructure Engineer your role will involve:
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
- Contract management
- Report writing
- Site surveys
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will:
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE
- Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
- Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
Our client is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination.