You may be a Senior Structural Design Engineer looking to take the next step in your career progression, or you could already be a Principal Engineer looking for a change of environment. In either case you will have the freedom to make Design decisions independently and contribute to the strategic direction the company.
Our clients’ Swindon Office of a National inter-disciplinary engineering consultancy has a solid history of delivering award winning solutions to various markets including education, commercial, waste to energy plants, residential and leisure developments.
Mature management, large consultancy with a non-corporate environment, great culture, flexible working, annual bonus and much more on offer, regular office social events.
What you need to succeed
- MIStructE Chartered Structural Design Engineer
- Degree in Structural Engineering and have at least 6 years experience
- A range of building structures design experience, which should include experience of timber, steel, masonry and concrete.
- Sector experience – Commercial, retail, residential and industrial.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of EuroCodes
- Software experience should include at least one of the following: Tekla, TEDDS, Master
- Series, AutoCAD, Revit Structures.
- Able to Liaise with Revit and CAD technicians
- Provide technical support to Junior Engineers