You may be a Senior Structural Design Engineer looking to take that next step in your career progression, or you could already be a Principal Engineer looking for a change of environment. In either case you will have the freedom to make Design decisions independently and contribute to the strategic direction the company.
- MIStructE Chartered Structural Design Engineer
- Degree in Structural Engineering and have at least 6 years experience
- A range of building structures design experience, which should include experience of
- timber, steel, masonry and concrete.
- Sector experience – Commercial, retail, residential and industrial.
- The ideal candidate will possess a full, clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of EuroCodes
- Software experience should include at least one of the following: Tekla, TEDDS, Master
- Series, AutoCAD, Revit Structures.
- Able to Liaise with Revit and CAD technicians
- Provide technical support to Junior Engineers
About the Opportunity:
Our clients’ Bristol Office of a National inter-disciplinary engineering consultancy has a solid history of delivering award winning solutions to various markets including education, commercial, waste to energy plants, residential and leisure developments.
Mature management, large consultancy with a non-corporate environment, great culture, flexible working, annual bonus and much more on offer, regular office social events.
Benefits package includes, pension, life assurance, annual bonus, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, flexi time and the choice to buy/sell holidays.