Are you an experienced Civil Engineering CAD Technician, on the lookout for an exciting opportunity?
Our client is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years.
They have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for the Best UK Consultancy.
You will accompany the team on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects, and have a large involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects, working from early planning to end delivery phase.
They are a unique business that recognise the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business.
They encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity, and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications.
- Preparation of civil engineering drawings including drainage and roads and documents to company standards
- Adherence to standard procedures and document controls etc
- Act as “document controller” in use of file sharing systems such as BIM and manage the incoming and outgoing documents/drawings for each project
- Assisting and supporting junior staff and contributing towards their development
- Liaising with clients and members of the design team to raise and resolve issues in a pro-active and timely fashion
- Assisting in programming and managing projects
What you need to succeed:
- A related B-TEC HNC qualification
- Expert in the use of AutoCAD
- An understanding of PDS or Civils 3D
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of programmes
What’s on offer:
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- Offices are closed over Christmas.
- Pension contribution.
- Bi-annual performance-related bonus.
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays).
- Death in service scheme.
- Income protection scheme.
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mental Health First Aiders.
- Professional membership (two per year).
- Agile working.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Branded PPE.
- Welcome pack (personal fleece and water bottle).
- You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment.