We are recruiting for a Civil Engineer to be based within our multi-disciplinary team in our busy head office.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating work with the rest of the team, working on a variety of projects varying in size. As part of this role you will also act as a mentor to junior team members, providing advice and guidance utilising your previous project knowledge.
Benefits for you..
• 24/7 GP Access
• 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Company funded professional memberships
• Company sick pay scheme
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Family-friendly policies
• Full support and guidance towards chartership
• Funded team socials and events
• High street discount scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Mega-projects throughout the UK and internationally
• Mental Health Wellbeing app
• Specsavers discount scheme
• The management of technical risks and opportunities for a defined plant area scope
• Assistance in the overall co-ordination and formalisation of Client’s requests and requirements related to design.
• Enabling the relationship with the other stakeholders and suppliers.
• Identify opportunities to increase services provided on each project.
• Implement actions within Key Account Plans as required.
• Participate in the preparation/presentation of proposals/bids as required including estimating timescales and costs for proposed works.