This Role is for you if:
- You’ve been designing roads and drainage schemes in the residential and/or commercial sectors for several years now.
- You’re currently in a design consultancy environment and are open to a new opportunity that will see you develop your skills and knowledge further.
- You want to work in a friendly, yet highly professional company working on the largest, most high-profile civil engineering projects in the region.
- Using your existing skills in AutoCAD and WINDES Microdrainage, you’ll take a lead role in the design on projects, as well as developing your expert knowledge.
- You want to benefit from working with a company that values its staff. With regular salary reviews, staff away days, meals and drinks constantly laid on for you, you’ll see your hard work rewarded in addition to enjoying flexible working.
Your new position as a Civil Engineer will see you working on a diverse range of projects that are both architect and contractor-led, up to and in excess of £300m.