Small to medium sized UK based Civil Engineering Consultancy who specialise in highway design, drainage design and flood risk for residential, commercial and education projects across the UK.
Currently they have 25 staff who are based fully remotely in the UK. This arrangement has worked well for them and as a result of an extensive project pipeline they are now looking for another remote based Civil Engineer or Senior Civil Engineer to join the team.
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years experience in highway and drainage design for development projects such as residential, commercial, mixed use schemes etc.
- Road layouts, junctions, car parks design would be beneficial
- Experience in S278, S38, S104, S106 is beneficial
- Good working knowledge of SUDS, experience carrying out flood risk assessments would be beneficial
- Experience of the design process at pre planning and detailed design stages would be beneficial
- Technical capability with AutoCAD, Microdrainage /Causeway Flow and Site 3D / Civil 3D is desired
What’s on offer:
- You will be working independently from home
- The Civil Engineering Director is a Chartered Engineer with the ICE and will be able to give you close support to achieve Chartership