Our client is a global leading consultancy looking to expand within their Exeter office in the Water team. If you’re a Civil Engineer who specialises in regulated water, this is the role for you.
The benefits you’ll receive:
• Pension scheme – employer matched contributions of up to 8%
• Income protection – In the event of long-term incapacity you will receive a total income of a % of salary.
• Life assurance – 3 times basic salary
• Recognition scheme- variable amounts situation dependant
• Discretionary performance related bonus scheme – variable amounts situation dependant
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticket loan
• “Recommend a Friend” referral incentive
• Share purchase scheme
• Private Medical Insurance – individual or family cover (level dependent)
• Holidays – between 25-27 days (level and length of service dependent)
• Professional membership subscriptions- level dependant we will cover the full cost of between 1-3
• Long Service Awards.
• Annual Leave buy and sell scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• High Street Discounts – access to a huge range of retail cash back options.
Our UK Resilience – Water sector is looking for inspiring Civil Engineer’s to grow their Design & Engineering teams. This opportunity would be supporting several schemes across non infra & infra projects in the Water & Wastewater space. In Engineering, you’ll create some of the world’s most iconic and ground-breaking structures and spaces that transform the world around us, from making journeys easier to opening public places that bring people together.
This exciting and challenging role represents a significant opportunity for the right person to showcase their experience and skills, to get involved with the UK’s future water and environmental improvement schemes and to join the growing Arcadis UK Water Design & Engineering team.
• A keenness and willingness to learn and develop new engineering skills, around innovative new solutions.
• Preparation of outline & detailed designs drawings and associated other Construction- Ready documentation.
• Inputs to the development of Feasibility level design and Optioneering assessments,
• Preparation of clear and well-structured design calculations, reports, drawings, and other deliverables, including outline & detailed designs drawings and associated other Construction- Ready documentation,
• Liaison with contractors, the supply chain and other project stakeholders,
• Growth and development of personal skillsets towards chartership and furthering your career.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree in Civil Engineering or suitable alternative qualification
• Chartered membership of an appropriate Professional body
• Strong technical design experience on multi-disciplinary projects
• Good working knowledge and understanding of Water Industry Clients and Contractors
• Good motivation, influencing and people management skills.
• Knowledge and experience of BIM led design and Civils 3D.
• Good working knowledge and understanding of the applicable British Standards, UK Industry Codes of Practice and Water Specifications