We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Civil Engineer to join their Civil Engineering team in their Cardiff office on a full-time basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
They are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate broad experience in infrastructure, highways and drainage design, across a multitude of sectors including Commercial and Residential.
The client is a national business with multiple offices across the country, currently in a buoyant mood on the back of strong order books.
What you need to succeed
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
- Strong working knowledge of Section 38 and 278, for highways
- Strong working knowledge of Section 104 and 106 for drainage
- Proficient with MicroDrainage and/or Civil 3D
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
- Experience in Contract management
- Experience in Report writing
- Experience in Site surveys
- MEng or BEng in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Ideally Chartered with the ICE