Our client is one of the UK’s premier multi-disciplinary design consultancies who are looking to recruit for their Central London office.
At present they are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic Engineering Technician who is required to work as part of an office-based design team of Infrastructure Engineers.
- Flexible to work on projects within Infrastructure engineering including primarily utilities, highways, drainage and topography / ground modelling.
- Previous experience with preparation of coordinated utilities drawings and details essential.
- Extensive CAD skills should include ability in and demonstrable recent experience in AutoCAD (Civils 3D is preferable) or MicroStation.
- Experience in 3D highway and ground modelling design software packages would be beneficial.
- Should have good time management skills, be able to take responsibility and work under pressure to tight deadlines and work extended hours when required.
- Min 5 years+ experience.
- Preparation of coordinated utilities layouts and cross section drawings (including highways, drainage and topography).
- Developing utility setting out information.
- Developing urban road layouts.
- Drawing up engineers’ designs.
- Working in close cooperation with engineering teams from various disciplines.