Our client is one of the UK’s premier multi disciplinary design consultancies who are looking to recruit for their Central London office.
At present they are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic Engineering Technician who is required to work as part of an office based design team of Infrastructure Engineers, to deliver Infrastructure Projects.
• Flexible to work on projects within Infrastructure engineering including primarily utilities, highways, drainage and topography / ground modelling;
• Previous experience with preparation of coordinated utilities drawings and details essential;
• Extensive CAD skills should include ability in and demonstrable recent experience in AutoCAD (Civils 3D is preferable) or MicroStation;
• Experience in 3D highway and ground modelling design software packages would be beneficial;
• Should have good time management skills, be able to take responsibility and work under pressure to tight deadlines and work extended hours when required.
• Min 5 years+ experience.
• Preparation of coordinated utilities layouts and cross section drawings (including highways, drainage and topography).
• Developing utility setting out information.
• Developing urban road layouts.
• Drawing up engineers’ designs.
• Working in close cooperation with engineering teams from various disciplines.