Our client is one of the UK’s Premier Multi-disciplinary design consultancies and they are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic infrastructure engineer, to work as part of an office-based design team, working on new large scale mixed use developments.
What you need to succeed
- Good knowledge of utilities co-ordination (line & level).
- Good knowledge of sewer diversion design and construction.
- Good knowledge of foul and surface water drainage design preferably using Microdrainage (WinDes).
- Experience of specifying standard construction details for utilities and drainage.
- Good knowledge of road design including pavement design to DMRB standards.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD/Civils 3D & or Bentley PowerCivil would be beneficial.
- Knowledge or experience of potable water supply and potable water network design using Epanet or similar would be beneficial.
- Min 5 years+ experience post-graduation likely (or very experienced Technician Engineer).
- Probably a Member of ICE or equivalent
- Knowledge of H&S Legislation, including understanding of Designers responsibilities under CDM regulations.
- Good IT skills.
- Site experience an advantage.
- Highly self-motivated team player.
- Good communications skills both verbally and written and the ability to work as part of an integrated design team