We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their civil engineering team in their Reading office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
They are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination.
• Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
• Contract management
• Report writing
• Site surveys
• You must hold a degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
• Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE
• Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
• Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D
• Have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal