We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their civil engineering team in their Reading office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
They are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination.
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
- Contract management
- Report writing
- Site surveys
What you need to succeed
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE
- Good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
- Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal