Are you an ambitious Civil Engineer eager to join a leading regional consultancy?
We are currently looking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join a well-established multi-disciplinary design consultancy based in Cardiff to enhance their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
This is a respected multi-disciplinary consultancy, currently on a growth path where the appointment of Civil Engineer is key in its continued expansion. The company provides a clear route to chartership and promotes a positive culture within its workforce.
They deliver within both the public and private sector including residential and commercial developments amongst others. Ideally, they are looking for a Cardiff-based Civil Engineer with at least four years post-graduate experience, although this potentially negotiable.
What you need to succeed
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications.
- Proficient with MicroDrainage and/or Civil 3D.
- Strong working knowledge of Section 38 and 278, for highways.
- Strong working knowledge of Section 104 and 106 for drainage.
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Strong understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations.
- MEng or BEng in Civil Engineering (or equivalent).
- Ideally Chartered (or working towards) with the ICE.