Are you an ambitious Civil Engineer eager to join a leading regional consultancy?
Strata Consulting are currently looking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join a well-established multi-disciplinary design consultancy based in Cardiff to enhance their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
They are looking for a Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing drainage and highways, whilst further infrastructure experience may be advantageous. Experience within both the public and private sector is desired, predominantly with experience in residential, education, health and commercial projects.
You will also be adept with one of MicroDrainage, Civil 3D or PDS, and be well-versed in the preparation of notes and specifications sufficient for technical approvals and construction, ideally with experience of Section 38/278 highway schemes and Section 104/106 drainage schemes.
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications.
- Proficient with MicroDrainage and/or Civil 3D.
- Strong working knowledge of Section 38 and 278, for highways.
- Strong working knowledge of Section 104 and 106 for drainage.
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Strong understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations.
- MEng or BEng in Civil Engineering (or equivalent).
- Ideally Chartered (or working towards) with the ICE.
About the Client
This is a respected multi-disciplinary consultancy, currently on a growth path where the appointment of Civil Engineer is key in its continued expansion. The company provides a clear route to chartership and promotes a positive culture within its workforce.
The client delivers within both the public and private sector including residential and commercial developments amongst others. Ideally, they are looking for a Cardiff-based Civil Engineer with at least four years post-graduate experience, although this potentially negotiable.