Are you a Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge in London?
This client is looking for a Civil Engineer with Infrastructure experience, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package plus a hybrid working pattern.
This company is an award winning design consultancy who work on some of the most exciting projects all over the world.
What we Offer:
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Benefits – including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance and Corporate discounts.
- Early leaving at the end of the month – this company actively encourages its employees to finish at 3pm on the last Friday of each month (depending on business demands). These hours can equate to an additional 4 days leave per annum.
- Undertaking design from feasibility and option studies through to detailed civil engineering design, striving to see that service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget
- Preparation of reports to support planning applications and design stage deliverables
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
- Prepare technical specifications
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A technical background in drainage, roads, earthworks and utilities co-ordination
- Experience in working within a multidisciplinary team, or large international projects
- A desire to work towards Professional registration with a relevant institution.
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us. We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.