We are working with one of our key clients to identify a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their civil engineering team in their Bristol office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
They are looking for an established Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination.
What you need to succeed:
- Proficient with MicroDrainage and/or Civil 3D
- Strong working knowledge of Section 38 and 278, for highways
- Strong working knowledge of Section 104 and 106 for drainage
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
- Contract management
- Report writing
- Site surveys
- MEng or BEng in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Ideally Chartered with the ICE