Our client is one of the UK’s Premier Multi disciplinary design consultancies and they are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic infrastructure engineer for their busy London office, to work as part of a design team working on new large scale mixed use developments.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Good knowledge of utilities co-ordination (line & level).
• Good knowledge of sewer diversion design and construction.
• Good knowledge of foul and surface water drainage design preferably using Microdrainage (WinDes).
• Experience of specifying standard construction details for utilities and drainage.
• Good knowledge of road design including pavement design to DMRB standards.
• Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD/Civils 3D & or Bentley PowerCivil would be beneficial.
• Knowledge or experience of potable water supply and potable water network design using Epanet or similar would be beneficial.
• Min 5 years+ experience post-graduation likely (or very experienced Technician Engineer).
• Probably a Member of ICE or equivalent
• Knowledge of H&S Legislation, including understanding of Designers responsibilities under CDM regulations.
• Good IT skills.
• Site experience an advantage.
• Highly self-motivated team player.
• Good communications skills both verbally and written and the ability to work as part of an integrated design team.