Are you a Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge in London? Our award-winning client is looking for a Civil Engineer with Infrastructure experience, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package plus a hybrid working pattern.
What’s on Offer:
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Income Protection.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible Benefits – including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance and corporate discounts.
- Early leaving at the end of the month – Our client actively encourages its employees to finish at 3pm on the last Friday of each month (depending on business demands). These hours can equate to an additional 4 days leave per annum.
- Undertaking design from feasibility and option studies through to detailed civil engineering design, striving to see that service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Preparation of reports to support planning applications and design stage deliverables
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A technical background in drainage, roads, earthworks, and utilities co-ordination
- Experience in working within a multidisciplinary team, or large international projects.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree
- Experience using Civil 3D and Micro Drainage
- A desire to work towards Professional registration with a relevant institution.
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us.
We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.