Are you a Civil Technician looking for a new opportunity in Cardiff? Do you want to join a well-established multi-disciplinary design consultancy to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work? Perhaps you are looking to escape the corporate grind? Or progressing from a smaller office?
Works on both private and public sector projects delivering across sectors including residential, commercial, education and industrial developments. They are looking for a Cardiff-based Civil Technician to join their ambitious team, where they blend ambition with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
What you need to succeed
- Experience in – and able to prepare – designs for infrastructure and highway schemes.
- Prepare drainage schemes, including SuDS.
- Strong working knowledge of Section 38 and 278, for highways.
- Strong working knowledge of Section 104 and 106 for drainage.
- Proficient with MicroDrainage, Civil 3D and/or PDS.
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Strong understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations.
- HND/HNC in Civil Engineering (or equivalent).