Our client is looking to recruit a Civil Engineering Technician to join their team in Manchester. They are passionate about solving civil engineering problems in the most practical and environmentally friendly manor. The company has a rapidly growing order book going into the new year.
The role involves the production of drawings and details for residential, commercial and industrial developments. AutoCAD and Civils 2D/ 3D experience is essential. Experience of Microdrainage or other civil engineering packages would be beneficial.
- Preparation of high-quality drawings & details for varying civil engineering projects for residential, commercial and industrial developments etc.
- Liaise with clients/ contractors/ architects and other members of the design team.
- Organising incoming & outgoing project documentation
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Will have experience of working as a Civil technician in a civil engineering / infrastructure design team or other construction environment.
- Work systematically when faced with a problem.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be keen to learn and progress their career.