Our client is looking to recruit a Civil Engineering Technician to join their team in Hereford. They are passionate about solving civil engineering problems in the most practical and environmentally friendly manor.
The role involves the production of drawings and details for residential, commercial and industrial developments. AutoCAD and Civils 2D/ 3D experience is essential. Experience of Microdrainage or other civil engineering packages would be beneficial.
- Preparation of high-quality drawings & details for varying civil engineering projects for residential, commercial and industrial developments etc.
- Liaise with clients/ contractors/ architects and other members of the design team.
- Organising incoming & outgoing project documentation
What you need to succeed
- Experience of working as a Civil technician in a civil engineering / infrastructure design team or other construction environment.
- Ability to work systematically when faced with a problem.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be keen to learn and progress their career.