Our client is a multi-discipline engineering company who focus on delivery of project excellence in all they do.
Their projects include structural and civil engineering as well as project and development management.
Their Central London office has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Microstation / Aeocism Technician to join a fast paced environment where you will work on a range of schemes.
The teams have a cohesive approach to each project with regular internal and client meetings to ensure all aspects of the scheme are deliverable within budget and time deadlines.
What you need to succeed
- Advanced knowledge in ProjectWise & Aecosim/MicroStation
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Revit knowledge would be an advantage
- 10 years Rail / Station / Infrastructure experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Great communicator both verbal & written
The successful Senior Microsoft / Aeocism Technician will undertake designs & calculations, checking drawings & proposing ideas.