Do you feel like your role is going sideways and that your career isn’t pushing forward as you expected it to?
You are ready for a change ?
Our Tier 1 Consultancy partner offer career progression, recognition and rewards for your expert knowledge of Civil 3D.
We are currently working in partnership with a long established, international and award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy with ambitious plans for growth.
They are working with many premium brands within the development space and have a portfolio spanning commercial developments, sports & leisure, science & luxury residential and much more.
• Highly proficient with Civil 3D
• Able to train junior members of the team and mentor thereafter
• Strong communicator and able to engage with design team leaders and external parties
• Interested in moving your career forward and taking on more commercial responsibility over time
• Able to produce detailed infrastructure designs and drawings
• High level of technical awareness on highways and drainage
• Deals with Section Agreements including S38, S104, S106 and S278
• Strong skills in AutoCAD and Civils 3D and PDS / MicroDrainage desirable.
• £40,000 – £45,000
• The benefits package is comprehensive and has an annual bonus
• Flexible working Arrangements
• 25 days holidays + bank holidays
• The opportunity to join an organisation with a training programme accredited by ICE
• Staff days as well as a social environment