Are you a skilled Civil Engineer with a passion for major Infrastructure design?
Do you have the ambition to work for a truly market-leading multi-discipline consultancy on major projects?
As a result of some impressive major project wins, this award-winning multi-discipline engineering and project management consultancy have created an amazing opportunity for a skilled and motivated Civil Engineer to join their busy Infrastructure team on a contract basis.
What’s on offer for you as the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
- Excellent contract rate
- Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
- A widely diverse project portfolio spanning several sectors
You will be joining a well-established industry name that works across several sectors, with projects ranging from commercial, retail, education and healthcare as well as heritage and conservation on a major scale.
Projects are regularly valued in excess of £50m, so this could be the perfect opportunity for you to work on some high-profile jobs.
What you need to succeed
- Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design
- Minimum of three year’s UK design office experience.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Windes/MicroDrainage or Civils 3D
- Good working knowledge of Section 278 agreements
- Full UK Driving licence