Our Client, a prestigious multi-disciplined design engineer, has retained our services to assist them in appointing an Infrastructure Design Engineer who will be working on a variety of projects in their busy office in London.
Reporting to the Director your core duties will include working on WinDes, flood risk and drainage strategies on residential and commercial properties for private developers.
This role would suit an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who is looking to work for a civil & structural engineering consultancy, as this is an expanding company there will be opportunities to move up the ladder and progress your career.
Required Education and Experience:
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Infrastructure Engineer with experience working on either residential or commercial developments
- Experience using Windes and AutoCAD 2D
- Autonomous role handling projects from cradle to grave
- Efficient in time management and able to work to deadlines