Our client is looking for a Contract Senior Geotechnical Engineer that will be a part of a diverse and inclusive team.
This role is 3 months long outside IR35.
- Technical input into deliverables including specifications, design reports, and geotechnical interpretation.
- Analysis including soil structure interaction and geotechnical substructure and earthworks design.
- Mentoring and technical support for colleagues.
- Technical input to derive innovative and sustainable solutions to ground related challenges.
- Liaise with clients and maintain our strong, unique work culture within the industry.
- Collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines to provide coordinated design solutions.
Desired skills and experience…
- Relevant broad ranging experience of both UK and overseas projects
- Hold a master’s degree in civil or geotechnical engineering or equivalent.
- Have experience of delivering projects, with a strong technical focus including geotechnical interpretation and design.
- Have experience of rock engineering including slope stability assessment and tunnelling/underground construction.
- Have ambitions to lead and develop design capabilities.
- Possess secure communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with clients, colleagues, and other parties effectively.
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us.
We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.