We have recently taken on an exciting contract role with a well-established, dynamic and innovative design consultancy who are based in London.
The ideal candidates must have a minimum of 4 years experience of running their own projects.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Educational sectors and more.
What you need to succeed
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- A significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects.
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts.
- Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors.
- Experience working with RC Frame.
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills.
- Excellent knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S.
- Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.