My client is actively seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer to join a highly skilled team based in Bristol. Any previous experience will be beneficial, but they will also welcome any newly qualified engineers with the right educational background (must be educated to Masters level).
The chosen candidate will get the chance to work on exciting and high-profile projects throughout all market sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare, and education.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable industry experience and have the best possible career progression opportunities and support. This consultancy is known for its commitment to the well-being and the continued professional development of its staff.
What you need to succeed
- Any previous construction/consultancy experience would be advantageous.
- Strong report writing, communication and numerical skills.
- Ability to design in different materials using different software packages including AutoCAD, CSC, Fastrak and TEDDS.
- Flexible and enthusiastic in approach to working within a structures design team.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.