We are recruiting for the role of Graduate Structural Engineer. The right candidate should feel comfortable contributing to a team of engineers and technicians to deliver projects from initial planning through to detailed design and construction phases. The candidate will have a vast knowledge in all principal sectors and have familiarity with all key forms of construction.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to contribute effectively to a large range of projects from small domestic buildings to large multi-storey commercial developments.
- Minimum of 2 years’ design experience post graduation
- Ability to work with other engineers and design team members towards the successful completion of a variety of building design projects in the UK and overseas.
- Great communication skills
- Competency in design using all major construction materials to British Standards and Euro codes.
- Good knowledge of Tedds or Tekla
What’s on offer:
- Working from home flexibility
- Excellent salary, pension contributions and package
- Paid overtime
- Cycle to work scheme