Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint Graduate Civil / Drainage Engineers with 0 to 4 years relevant post graduate experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies, working for Clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
All graduate engineers work under direct supervision of highly experienced directors and alongside a team of dedicated engineers and technicians.
They can offer an ICE approved training agreement and a route towards chartered membership of a professional engineering institution.
Depending on experience as you progress, you can expect to be active on a number of projects and with a number of Clients at any given time.
- Design of infrastructure for commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors including SUDS drainage systems, roads to adoptable standards.
- Liaising with statutory bodies such as Southern Water, Environmental Agency, and County Roads Departments.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
- Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors, and other designers.
- Offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
- Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and timetables.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Structural Engineering
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays
- Paid overtime beyond standard 37.5 hour working week
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Cash Back Health Plan Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Loyalty Bonus
- Professional Qualification Bonus
- Employee Reward Scheme
- Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers
- Training Agreement Fee’s.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation.