My client are a blue-chip design consultancy, with many offices across the country, who have recently acquired a significant new workload and an increase in profits has led to an expansion at all levels. As a consequence of this increased workload, and other projects looming on the horizon, my client are looking to recruit Structural Design Engineers from Graduate level up to Chartered level, with Associate delegation potential for the most senior candidates. We are looking for bright communicators, at any stage of the career path, who are keen to develop their career within building structures.
What you need to succeed
- MIStructE or MICE
- Minimum 2.1 Honors Degree from a UK University in a relevant field.
- Total understanding of British and Euro codes.
- Multi-material design.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Experience designing in steel and reinforced concrete.
- Demonstrable experience on residential / commercial projects.
- Exposure to or experience using AutoCAD / Revit Structures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience designing in timber and masonry.