My client, a specialist UK based Engineering and Environmental Consultancy, is searching for a Hydraulic Modeller who specialises in Tuflow to join an expanding Water and Environmental Team based across the UK.
- This exciting role will involve varied Development Projects for the Flood Risk Team.
- You will be required to complete varied Residential, Commercial and Industrial Projects for Private Sector Clients and Local Authorities.
- You will be required to complete Flood Risk Assessments for Planning Applications, Flood Estimation using ReFH, Surface Water Management Plans and Hydraulic Modelling, Model Build and Verification using Flood Modeller Pro and Tuflow.
What you need to Succeed:
- A strong academic background including a MSc and/or BSc in Hydrology, Environmental Management or Engineering
- Experience working for a UK based Consultancy or Local Authority completing Flood Risk and complex Hydraulic Modelling using Flood Modeller Pro or Tuflow.
What’s on offer:
- This is a fully remote role which offers flexible working.
- This role offers a competitive salary, substantial benefits package, company benefits and career progression.