This role comes with the opportunity to work with an experienced Planning Team, which is made up of environmental and transportation consultants, providing a wide range of development services for all types of sites.
Experience in the following is beneficial:
• Flood Risk Assessment tasks, including development and reports.
• Watercourse Hydraulic Modelling.
• Environmental Impact Assessment inputs.
• Environmental Agency negotiation and flood map challenge experience preferred.
• The role typically entails Flood Risk Assessments and hydraulic modelling, using Flood Modeler Pro and TUFLOW, together with good understanding of SuDS design.
• Flood Risk Assessments and knowledge of the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF).
• Hydrological analysis using Flood Estimation Handbook techniques and associated software packages, such as ReFH and WINFAP.
• Hydraulic modelling in 1D/2D software packages such as Hec-Ras, Flood Modeler Pro, Innovyze ICM and TUFLOW.
• Experience in drainage strategy and Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) is desirable.
• Providing solutions to technical problems and input to provide factual and interpretive reports.
• Have ability and experience of planning and managing workloads to satisfy project demands, including work load supervision and resource planning.