An opportunity has been raised by out client, who is looking for a Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join a team as Associate Director level.
Are you up for the challenge? Want to be in an environment filled with Chartered Engineers?
- Managing the team of around eight to ten Engineers/Technicians to achieve successful delivery of projects and reports.
Quality control reviewing of design work and technical reports produced by the team.
- Mentoring, developing, and occasionally assisting in the recruitment of staff within your team.
- Designing, specifying, and preparing fee quotes for projects.
- Being the lead decision maker for the team.
- Collaborating with the company’s Geotechnical and Structures teams.
- Preparing invoices for the team’s projects and adjusting fee pricing and staff activities to ensure profitability of the projects.
- Preparing and reviewing health and safety documents.
Often being the lead client contact.
- Maintaining a general oversight of several projects per team member.
What’s on offer…
- 26 days paid annual leave, comprising your birthday, 22 flexible days, and 3 days fixed over the Christmas period. In addition, 8 bank holidays are provided, and the ability to buy up to 3 days additional leave.
- Early Friday finish – 15:45hrs.
- Free on site parking.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Chartered Professional fees paid.
- Childcare vouchers under the Busy Bees Scheme.
- Social activities.
- Annual Bonus Scheme
About Strata Consulting
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. job roles, location, salary to us.
We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website (search “Strata Construction Consulting”).
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.