Do you have the desire, ambition and design knowledge within the bridges and civil structures sector to stand out from the crowd and make a difference?
We are looking for you to bring to our client your passion and flair for bridge design, by taking an active role in helping build on our client’s design capability and to support their multi-discipline bids and projects in both the public and private sector, where they are currently involved with several interesting and high-profile civil structures projects, with a
strong secured future workload.
Based out of their Redhill office, (hybrid working), the role will involve bridge structural design and assessment capturing the technical quality and content prior to issuing to the client by supervising and assisting others in accordance with senior management requirements.
- Liaise with clients to identify their specific requirements;
- Deliver quality inspections, technical designs and reports in line with National Standards and the client specific brief;
- Promote where applicable innovative solutions; and
- Ensure full compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Asset management.
- Strategic land development.
- Bespoke development sites.
- Rail commissions.
- National Highways commissions.
- LA frameworks.
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum four years’ UK experience in bridge engineering.
- Ability to write sound technical reports.
- Ability to self manage and support the team.
- Ability and awareness of relevant structural design software.
- Experienced in bridge assessment/design of materials including RC, Steel, masonry and timber.
- Temporary works knowledge and experience.
- Highway and Rail knowledge.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Generous holiday allowance of 26 days (rising to 31) in addition to bank holidays.
- Fantastic training and development culture.