A well-run design consultancy is looking to recruit a Principal Civil/ Infrastructure Engineer to work on a variety of projects including detailed drainage design, flood risk assessment plus others.
What you need to succeed
- Ability to work independently
- Residential and Commercial experience
- Prepare FRAs to high standard
- Detailed design experience
- Experience managing a team of Engineers and Technicians.
- Detailed knowledge of Civil 3D and Microdrainage software packages are required.
- Educated with a Degree in Civil Engineering. Chartered MICE/MIHE or working towards a Chartered professional qualification.